Virology and Microbiology News:
- Antiviral Agents Bulletin - a periodical specializing in antiviral drug and vaccine development. Covers all antiviral and HIV drugs, biologics, vaccines and other technologies for the treatment and prevention of viral diseases. Published since April 1988. Each year the Antiviral Agents Bulletin publishes 12 monthly issues, 32 pages each, including nearly 400 news articles plus U.S and international patent abstracts and other information. The site also includes the Antiviral Agents Bulletin Database - indexing and partial text of news articles
- Bugs in the News - This site not only presents current microbiology news, but also helps the public understand some basic concepts.
- Ebola News Page from the World Health Organization.
- Microbes in the News from the Digital Learning Center for Microbial Ecology at Michigan State University.
- University of Cape Town Microbiology Department Microbiological News & Views
- Infectious Disease News features columns and editorials by recognized experts in the field, interviews with infectious disease specialists, reports from medical conferences and research presentations, and the latest information on government legislation affecting the infectious disease practice. This easy-to-read, monthly newspaper offers practical advice for everyday clinical use.
- RedRibbon furnishes the Daily AIDS Summary from the Centers for Disease Control. These short summations give news and highlights of news relating to HIV/AIDS and related diseases.
- WebMedLit - a list of Virology and HIV/AIDS news from the leading medical journals.
Search for More Virology News at these Sites:
More General Health and Science News:
- Albuquerque Journal
- Discover Magazine
- Genetic Engineering News
- H.M.S. Beagle
- Medicine Online: Diseases, Medical News & more. A searchable medical database with the latest medical news.
- MSNBC Sci-Tech
- Nando Times Health and Sci
- National Academy of Science
- New York Times
- Popular Science
- The Scientist
- Reuters Health Information Services - The Reuters Health Information Services site has some of the most comprehensive medical news on the internet -- for professionals and consumers. The site also has a searchable news archive with an impressively fast search engine and clinical challenge sections in internal medicine and dermatology.
- The Science Coalition - your one-stop source for information on university-based science research. Here you will find information on exciting new discoveries from university labs, legislative and budget analysis from Washington, statistics and trends in R&D; funding and breaking news from our universities. The site also includes the interactive Science Caf - a live chat room and discussion board for science enthusiasts and researchers. Additionally, The Science Coalition will host periodic live Internet events including science forums featuring Nobel Laureates, key politicians and business leaders.
- Science Daily from the World ScienceDaily is a free, advertising-supported online magazine that brings you breaking news about the latest discoveries and hottest research projects in everything from astrophysics to zoology. The magazine's articles are actually news releases submitted by leading universities and other research organizations around the world. Each news release is posted in its original form, with a contact name and link to the organization's home page. In addition, ScienceDaily offers links to major science media and other sources of science news on the Internet, and readers can subscribe to free weekly e-mail bulletins that summarize the top science news stories of the past week.
- ScienceNews - Magazine
- Scientific American
- Smithsonian Magazine
- Technology Review
- UniSci: News of research at American universities, updated daily Monday through Friday, plus signed editorial comment.
- USA Today
- The Why Files
Home | Table of Contents | FAQ
Submit a New Site