|Clinical AIDS Resources:
Back to AIDS Table of Contents
ATV Table of Contents
Submit a New Site
Frequently Asked Questions
David M. Sander, Ph.D. (email@example.com
If you are interested in developing a WWW site for your lab or organization, please feel free to contact me for any needed advice and/or assistance.
Clinical AIDS and Patient Care Resources
- HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service. The HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service (ATIS) provides information about federally approved treatment guidelines for HIV and AIDS. The ATIS web site includes information on treatment of HIV/AIDS, treatment-related publications, and links to other treatment related sites.
- Clinical Care Options for HIV
- Project Open Hand - Group that provides nutrition services to people with symptomatic HIV and AIDS in the San Francisco area
- Project Inform's HomePage. Up-to-date information on Antiviral and Immune Based therapies, Public Policy and Advocacy efforts (searchable database).
- MedScape containing peer-reviewed, practice-oriented information in AIDS, infectious diseases, urology, and surgery.
- AIDS Treatment Data Network
- International Organization of Treatment Analysis - Information on Treatment and on upcoming conferences focusing on the latest treatment strategies for HIV and AIDS.
- AIDS Treatment News Internet Directory
- Aidsmap - World leaders in providing professional HIV and AIDS treatment and services information - Huge database of AIDS treatment info and HIV services in UK, Europe, Africa, America and Asia.
- Clinical Care Options for HIV
- Critical Path AIDS Project
- Doctor's Guide to the Internet: HIV/AIDS
- HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service
- National AIDS Treatment Advocacy Project
- American Lung Association
- National Tuberculosis Center
- TB/HIV Research Laboratory
- Tuberculosis Resources
- WHO Global Tuberculosis Programme
AIDS Drug Information:
Clinical Trials Information:
- Canadian HIV Trials Network - Clinical and treatment information is available in French and English. A long list of publications is also available.
- Mexico : clinical trials
- The Information Exchange - Aids Treatment & Clinical Trial Information - UK
- Aidsmap - Database of current research on 262 drugs used in HIV treatment updated weekly, and details for all UK HIV clinical trials.
- For clinical trials information in the US, Trials Search is more up to date than other databases. From the HIV InSite at UCSF.
- AIDS Treatment Data Network - Information about treatments for HIV/AIDS including descriptions of currently enrolling clinical trials.
- AIDS Research Associates
- Butler Clinical Recruitment - specializes in recruiting patients for clinical trials.
- AIDS Action Committee: Clinical Trial Reviews Index
- Douglas T. Dieterich, M.D. - New York University, NY.
- AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service. The AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service (ACTIS) provides current information on federally and privately sponsored clinical trials for persons with AIDS and HIV infection. The ACTIS web site includes information on new trials open to enrollment, trial results, and links to other trial related sites.
- Current Controlled Trials is dedicated to promoting the exchange of information about controlled trials in all areas of healthcare. At present the site features:
The metaRegister of Controlled Trials (mRCT)
This is a major international database that we are building in collaboration with public, charitable and commercial sponsors of controlled trials. The objective is to provide free access to as comprehensive a listing as possible of ongoing and completed controlled trials. The mRCT is growing steadily and now includes more than 6,000 searchable records (16 registers) from America, Europe and Australia.
The Controlled Trials Links Register
This Links Register - also free of charge - facilitates access to more than 90 other online registers of controlled trials.
- The CenterWatch is a clinical trials listing service which currently posts over 650 clinical trials in many different areas, including AIDS/HIV-related trials.
- Clinical Research Trials
- FDA Home Page
- HINET Medical Device Product Development
- Information About Ongoing Clinical Trials
- NIH Clinical Trials Recruitment
- Online Journal of Current Clinical Trials
- Pacific : clinical trials
- Research and Clinical Trials Information Service
- Sterling Clinical Resources
- Tulane - LSU Adult AIDS Clinical Trials Unit - Adult AIDS Clinical Trials sponsored by NIAID that are enrolling.
Home | Table of Contents | FAQ
Search | Submit a New Site