Positions for talented graduate students are available!
Prospective graduate students should contact me by email (email@example.com). In your correspondence please include your GPA, GRE scores, and a copy of your current CV (resume). Please tell me about your research experience and why you are interested in working in my lab.
What you will learn in my lab:
- molecular methodologies involving RNA, DNA, and proteins manipulation, amplification, cloning, mutagenesis, deep sequencing, quality and quantity assessment by traditional and modern approaches
- secondary and tertiary RNA structure characterization by novel high-throughput methodologies, i.e. SHAPE, SHAPE-MaP, aiSHAPE, hydroxyl radical probing, lead probing
- analysis of RNA post-transcriptional modifications by deep-sequencing methods
- human tissue culture techniques (Biosafety level 2)
- microscopy (bright-field, fluorescent)