Skills and Experience
• PhD preferred, training in immunology is essential, background in viral gene therapy and AAV is preferred.
• Hands on experience in wide variety of molecular techniques including FACS, Elispot, ddPCR, qPCR techniques, tissue culture etc.
• In vivo animal model expertise (dosing, blood draws, tissue harvests, necropsy)
• Excellent interpersonal, organization, verbal and written communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a timely and accurate manner, and to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment
• Prior Biotech/Pharmaceutical experience preferred
• Computer programs systems: Highly Proficient with the following MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Outlook or similar calendar system, GraphPad Prism, familiarity with MS Project, SharePoint, WebEx (or other similar systems).
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Careers@homologymedicines.com or apply on line www.homologymedicines.com .
Homology Medicines, Inc. (HMI) has built foundational intellectual property on gene editing and gene therapy vectors derived from naturally occurring human adeno-associated viruses (AAVs). The Company's technology is precise, on-target and highly efficient for in vivo editing of genetic mutations. This transformative platform technology, combined with an elite leadership team of biopharmaceutical industry veterans, create a significant opportunity for HMI to rapidly advance a diverse pipeline of new medicines that address and potentially cure the underlying cause of genetic diseases.