Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
Website : https://www.llnl.gov
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory has a mission of strengthening the United States’ security through development and application of world-class science and technology to:
- Enhance the nation’s defense;
- Reduce the global threat from terrorism and weapons of mass destruction;
- And respond with vision, quality, integrity and technical excellence to scientific issues of national importance.
- Lead the nation in stockpile science, innovation and sustainment.
- Be the foremost national security laboratory, anticipating, innovating and delivering solutions for the nation’s most challenging security problems.
- Be the premier destination for our nation’s very best scientists and engineers.
- Deliver on our stockpile stewardship mission and, in particular, the W78 LEP and the National Ignition Campaign.
- Enhance and expand our mission in the broad national security space.
- Sustain and ensure that we are at the cutting edge in the science, engineering and technology capabilities our sponsors need.
- Ensure excellence in execution: deliver results of the highest quality, on schedule, and on budget.
- Ensure excellence in operations: safety, security, environment and state of the art business practices and processes.
- Improve our cost effectiveness.
- Provide a first-class workplace environment to our employees.
- Expand our contributions to the local and national economy through partnerships with academia and industry.